We can now help attractions and museums deploy a range of self-service kiosk hardware as an alternative to face-to-face interactions.
Instead of waiting in line, customers can now easily order food for eat in or takeaway at your venue using the latest self-service technology. Not only does this minimise contact between staff and customers, but it also helps reduce cash onsite!
The system is fully customisable and integrated with our EPOS and stock control solutions, so you can keep track of what’s sold and what you need more of.
Here are just some of the features:
- Configure kiosks per location or individually
- Slideshows on screen with images and video to market products
- Timed menus
- Support for both eat in and takeaway orders
- Orders can be sent to printers or kitchen management systems
- Handle age restricted products with staff member authorisation required
- Status lights allow staff to quickly see who needs assistance
- Manage out of stock items
- Toggle choices allow you to customise your items
- On-screen prompts available for options such as meal deals and to upsell products
To find out more about our new solution and how it can help your venue comply with social distancing measures, contact us today!