Pegasus Opera Integration
Link EPOS, Stock Control, Ecommerce, and Warehouse Management
True Integration With Pegasus Opera 3
How much time do you spend updating multiple systems? Are areas of the business still running paper-based?
With native Pegasus Opera integration, Jugo allows you to link all of your solutions- meaning everything is always in sync.
- Instantly sync product and stock data, ensuring all systems are always up to date.
- Report on stock levels and sales information across the entire business in real-time, no need to wait for month-end or management accounts.
- View customer accounts, special pricing or charge invoices and take account payments.
- Automatically feed sales information into Pegasus Opera, removing the need for double entry and manual input.
- Forecast what you need to order based on historical sales trends, outstanding sales orders and stock in-hand.
- Perform stocktaking with mobile devices, choose what needs to be counted and report on the outcomes.
- View live stock levels and an audit of all movements across all locations.
- Design and print all types of barcodes and shelf edge labels to increase efficiency when moving stock.
- Process goods inwards and match with purchase orders to make sure everything has arrived.
- Pick sales orders with route sequences and ensure the correct products are shipped to customers.
- Process replenishment requests from other locations and track what's in transit.
- Control centre gives you an overview of all outstanding stock takes, sales and purchase orders.
- Constantly update stock levels for all locations to ensure you never sell something you don't have in stock.
- B2B customers can order online at their agreed pricing and charge invoices to their account.
- Send new orders to the warehouse for picking and dispatch to customers.
- Integrate with the channels you use; WooCommerce, Shopify, Magento, Amazon, and eBay.
Pegasus Opera integrated solutions enable you to:
- Deploy Pegasus Opera EPOS software which syncs your stock records, customers and financials.
- Forecast exactly what you need to order based on sales trends and stock in-hand.
- Rugged tablets enable warehouse staff to receipt goods inwards and pick sales orders.
- Integrate your eCommerce platforms, ensuring stock levels and orders are always in sync.
Why Customers Choose Jugo
Project management, installation and configuration are always included. We don't expect you to do it by yourself.
First-class training for all staff members, covering everything you need to know. Always on-site and face-to-face.
Jugo is always on-hand when you need us and support is unlimited. No hidden charges, just great technical support.
Ready to talk?
Call us on 02382 002134
or send us some details and we will be in touch